Chevening Scholarships are awarded to individuals with demonstrable leadership potential who also have strong academic backgrounds. The scholarship offers financial support to study for a master’s degree at any UK university and the opportunity to become part of an influential global network of 46,000 alumni.
The call for new applicants follows the selection of some 1,800 scholars who won an award to study at a UK university this year.
These scholarships represent a significant investment from the UK Government to develop the next cohort of global leaders.
Fee Status :International Country
Value:Up to £18,000
Level of Study :Postgraduate
Mode of Study :Full time
Start Date :September 2018
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2017
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2017
Tuition fees, living costs, travel costs, visa costs, contribution to health tests i.e. TB testing where required
deadline : 8 november 2017
The Chevening contribution to the tuition fee is capped at £18,000. Students will be expected to fund the difference.
How to Apply
Through the Chevening website – http://www.chevening.org/